Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Super Trooper


Last Friday found us at The Aquarium for our Friday morning playgroup (without my camera). Long story short, Laney definitely gets the 'Super Trooper' award for the week. I often lug her around for Carter's activities, and last week was no exception. Needless to say it was H O T outside, and she was working on about a 15 minute nap (or whatever she was able to get in the car on the way there). She made it through a broken train ride, a tour of the aquariums inside, walking to and from and lunch at Hard Rock, and our trip home. I think she did manage a quick nap in the Baby Bjorn while we walked to the restaurant. It was close to 2 before we got home (having left before 10). Carter was out like a light. I fed Laney one last time and put her down for a nap. At 6:30, I figured it was time for her to get up. However, that wasn't an easy task. I think it took me about 10 minutes just to get her eyes opened!

Carter had a great time and was so well behaved. I know he enjoyed all of the activities and being with his friends. I always enjoy getting some "mommy time" with my friends, and sweet Laney Bug even got to hang out with her BFFs, Hailey and Claire.

I took a few shots of her while she slept as I was hoping that may make her stir. Nope. But doesn't she look sweet?

1 comments:

Allie said...

Sleepy baby!! That was a great nap! wow! She is so pretty...
Sorry we missed the Aquarium. Life is really crazy right now.