Friday, July 17, 2009

Part 2: What a Difference a Day Makes...

We all got to sleep in a bit Saturday morning - yeehaw! We grabbed breakfast at the hotel and headed back to J&B's. We didn't have a ton of time before we had to start getting ready for the wedding, but we wanted to look around a bit. We left the Little Bug with J&B and Grandma and Grandpa and took Carter down to the beach.





Another GORGEOUS day. The water was a bit chilly right at first, but it felt great while we stood in the sun.



Carter and Daddy skipped rocks in the water and splashed around a bit. There was lots of activity down there: boats, trains, people digging for clams...






Back up the trail to J&B's and time for a quick trip to the Marina. Grandma took Carter down to see all the boats and showed him where little boys go when they bite...



Just kidding :)

As stated in "*The Disclaimer," I didn't take my stupid camera to the wedding - which was the main reason I took it to Seattle. I did grab Betsy's camera when they left and am hoping some others got some pictures as well. It will be a while before I can get some, but I will post here when I do.

It was a beautiful afternoon for a wedding and weird to think we enjoyed a reception outside in July!! We got to meet Cousin Cade for the first time (he's about 5 weeks younger than Laney) and catch up with more family. I'm such a sucker for weddings, and this was no exception!

0 comments: