While I have a love/hate relationship with the 'Safe Feeder' - and several friends have mentioned how gross they think the little gadgets are - our kiddos LOVE them.
I could keep always keep Carter occupied with the SF and some apple slices or whatever else I wanted to stuff in there. Laney is no different, though I've branched out a bit with her. She's had pears, apples, peaches, but her favorite by far is frozen strawberries.
She actually cried when Joel took it away to put more strawberries in the first time she had them.
This item quickly went to the top of my 'why didn't I think of that?' list. I believe this was invented by a stay-at-home dad...
1 comments:
Allie really likes frozen apples in hers, especially when it is hot getting into the car during the day. But I agree- they are gross to clean out!
Post a Comment