





Laney was 9 months old on November 4th. She is a happy, happy baby. She loves to play, loves her brother, loves to be outside, and SHE LOVES LEAVES. I did not intend for this to be a 'leaf session,' but I think I only ended up with just a handful of pictures that were sans leaves (there were a lot more than this!). Laney hasn't had her official 9 month check-up yet (11/18), but she was 18 1/2 pounds when I took her in for an ear infection on Monday. She's not crawling yet, but she'll get to where she needs to go one way or another. She still goes 90 to nothin' in her Jumperoo and likes to stand up at her toys and bounce.
She is such a sweet-natured baby. I love that she is the perfect combination of determination and gentleness with a little dash of silly. She still thinks Carter is the best thing ever and smiles SO big when her daddy gets home.
Besides eating leaves, she has lots of other favorites. I think German pancake and mac and cheese may be at top. She ate a little bit of everything off of my Luann plate the other day at Luby's! I still give her some pureed food, but she is a great eater and tries pretty much a little of whatever we're having. She has 6 teeth, but she just cut the last 2 so you can't see them too much yet.
She can clearly say, "Mommy, you're the best." Ok, not really. But she can say "mama" and "baba" - so we're getting close.
Love her, love her, love her.

2 comments:
Such sweet pictures!!! She is so precious!! I am impressed she is eating so well! Once Meagan gets some teeth, we may be more adventurous!
What a cutie pie- she is absolutely beautiful, eating leaves and all!!
Post a Comment