Monday, April 4, 2011

The "Bigs"






You knew this....



But did you know this???



I know, I am still light years behind, but I have already started drafts for posts from Thanksgiving until L's bday. I will eventually go back and fill in, but I wanted to put these up before the baby was born!!


Some other funnies...



"L, say 'cheese' and show me your shirt." This is what I got.







This... and I quote... her "princess ball super power" pose.


We find out a week from tomorrow what baby is! Baby Boy/Girl #3 will be here first part of September. (And thanks KK for Laney's shirt!)

3 comments:

Tiffany Klubnik said...

Congrats!!!! So you WERE pregnant when I asked you at Karen's house!!! :O)

Unknown said...

Love the shirt. I need to get Claire a matching one for BFF pics. I hope Baby #3 and Peanut Kadane are as close... :)

Allie said...

LOVE THESE SHIRTS! What cute pictures! So happy for you guys!!! Great to see you today and the kiddos too. They are super super cute!!! and so good!!
Let's get together again soon!!!!