Thursday, August 13, 2009

Miscellaneous

I have lots of specific updates to write (Laney's 6 month, San Antonio, Tribute to "BB" before he unravels), but I had some random pictures on the camera I thought I would go ahead and post.



She loves to sit and play now. Not the sturdiest just yet, but she's working on it.


Laney LOVES the jumperoo - just like Carter. And he likes to bring her toys while she's in it. Sometimes it's hard to see her!



Getting ready for night-night



This is Carter's "cheese" face that he has started doing when I get the camera out. I think he learned this from Elmo as I never told him to say that. ??? Out of focus, yes, but you get the idea.


Buggy playing in Brother's messy room.


She is his favorite toy now... and she loves it.


Another of the 'bedhead' collection. Picture doesn't do it justice. The texture actually felt different, too.


If you have heard Carter's 'phone voice' or seen him talking, you'll appreciate this one. She's learning from the master.




Love her new towel from Karalea!


This little boy loves his bubbles.

0 comments: