Wow... can she really be 6 months old? Well, more than that by the time I write this.
Her stats:
Height: 26"
Weight: 16 lbs. 14 oz.
The best way for me to describe our Laney is to say she has such a gentle spirit and a sweet personality. She loves to play, don't get me wrong. But, she just loves to be loved.
A few things she's up to these days...
Bounces in jumperoo. Rolls and rolls and rolls. Loves to be on her tummy, except when she doesn't want to be on her tummy :) Eating fruits and veggies along with her cereal. Sits up and plays. Laughs at brother. Talks and talks and talks. Snugs her pinkie (blanket). Splashes in the bath. Great sleeper. Grabby, grabby, grabby. Chews on EVERYTHING - even while she eats.
I swear, some nights I look at her in her crib and really wonder where the time has gone. In a blink of an eye she went from this tiny little thing swaddled tight in a blanket to this sweet baby girl who sleeps on her side with her head cocked back almost perpendicular to her body - all the while cuddling with Pinkie. Of course as I'm watching she usually lets out a soft sigh which makes me completely melt, if I haven't already.
Carter seemed to grow up overnight when she was born. All of a sudden he was a boy - not a baby. And he's never looked back. But Laney has been growing and changing. In plain sight. Without us even realizing.
I could STILL snug her all night...
1 comments:
That is the sweetest post! I know I feel the SAME way when I go into Meagan's room. How can time be going so fast?
Post a Comment