Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Hula Dance (Easter)

I am trying to catch up on two months worth of stuff here, so stick with me!

My dad and Sheryl always send the kids such fun stuff. 99% of the time, it is something that sings or dances, so we always look forward to what the postman will bring! This Easter, it was a huge bunny that did both.

Laney would play it over and over and over and over... And she would do this little dance with her hips that was too funny. I have tons of video on this, but here is a super quick one.

Our Easter didn't quite go as planned. Laney actually had a bad fever that Saturday when we were all planning on going to church, so Carter and I went by ourselves. The service was absolutely beautiful, and we had a yummy dinner afterwards with GranJan and Pappa. Of course we missed Daddy and Laney being with us, but I was so glad to be a part of the service as we celebrated the holiest of days.

He is risen! He is risen, indeed!

0 comments: