Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nemo

Nemo got booted from the kitchen (where he was safe and out of reach) when we put our house on the market. Our kitchen just didn't quite look as pretty with a 1 gallon aquarium on the counter. So, he was moved to Carter's room. The good news is that I could finally take down the Sesame Street Christmas house that Carter would sometimes use as a nightlight.


I sent him to his room one day for timeout, and he got too quiet. That's never good. But not to worry, he was only 'feeding Nemo.'




The second time this happened (I swear I cannot keep anything out of reach. he WILL find a way to get it), Breezy ate it before I could clean it up. I did find out that fish food will NOT stain bedspreads when it becomes licked into the fabric. At least not this time.

0 comments: