Saturday, May 14, 2011

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!!



Still funny to me to think there will be one more little one in the picture this time next year!





Easter Day weekend seemed to go by so fast this year! Saturday, we met GranJan and Pappa and Amy, David, and Bobby for lunch. Saturday night we met up with the Kadanes and went to church and dinner afterwards. It was a beautiful service of course. Music to give you goosebumps, and a message I never tire of! Such a blessing to serve a risen Saviour!







We tried to get a few pictures at church. I have come to terms with the fact that it may be several years before we get out of the fake smile phase and can have everyone still, groomed, and looking at the camera at one time. Oh... and maybe one day we can all be in the same picture!




Had to get a picture with 'Taire'



I worked for part of the first service Sunday morning, and then I met the rest of the family for brunch and Grandma and Grandpa Hill. The kids had made bunny cakes earlier in the week, and M&J had a great brunch prepared for everyone Sunday morning.


0 comments: